20/062 Team Administrator
Organisational Strategy and Performance
Wellington City, Wellington
Hours: Full time
Business Group: OSP Branch Development & Support
Branch: Organisational Strategy and Performance
Salary: $44,962- $56,820
Are you ready for a new challenge?
The Department of Internal Affairs Te Tari Taiwhenua serves and connects people, communities and government to build a safe, prosperous and respected nation.
We are a diverse and agile department that serves eight Ministers and one Parliamentary Undersecretary. We are seeking a proactive and dedicated Team Administrator to join our Strategy and Governance branch.
You will be motivated, organised and deadline driven to join our close knit and committed team. To be successful in this role you will bring:
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in providing personal and administrative support to managers and teams
- Experience in administrative and finance processes
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team
- A strong customer focus
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- A high level of agility along with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight time frames
- Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- An energetic and goal-oriented attitude
In return we are offering a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices.
This is a permanent position based in Wellington.
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 2 March 2020
For more information please contact: Olwyn Crutchley at Olwyn.Crutchley@dia.govt.nz
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.