Type: Fixed Term until June 2024
Hours: Full time
Location: Wellington City
Business Group: Te Ara Tahi
Branch: Enterprise Partnerships
Salary: $57,217 - $77,410
- Be part of an exciting programme that will connect our past and future generations to come
- Use your skills to shape future services
- Fixed term role until June 2024
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Coordinator to be part of a unique and growing programme environment.
About our mahi
Te Ara Tahi (the shared pathway) is about enabling collaboration between Te Rua Mahara o te Kāwanatanga Archives New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa National Library of New Zealand and Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision to better meet the needs and aspirations of New Zealanders. This involves the building of a new Archives building, Tāhuhu, to connect to the National Library to create a Thorndon cultural precinct; regionally led initiatives; digital solutions to enable national and international access; and the embedding of Matauranga Maori standards and ways of working. It's not an oversell to say this is a great programme of work.
About the role
The programme is seeking a talented Programme Coordinator to help set up and support key aspects of the change programme.
The Programme Management Office (PMO) will deliver the overall investment portfolio for the integrated programme of transformation. The PMO needs an
experienced coordinator to support the Director in creating, maintaining, and continually assessing all controls on specific projects/programme to ensure successful delivery.
We are looking for a talented and committed person who can coordinate multiple streams of work, produce high quality programme artefacts and communications and flourish in a fast-paced, flexible government department.
What we offer?
- Be part of a shared vision that will benefit New Zealanders
- A range of benefits including access to discounted healthcare, subsidised school holiday programmes, allowance for vision and hearing care, with a variety of social committee and networks available.
- Work life balance, with a range of flexible work options and wellbeing initiatives.
Working at Te Tari Taiwhenua Department of Internal Affairs, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders. If impact and meaningful work is what gets you out of bed, then this is the right role for you! Apply now with a current CV and covering letter telling us how you can contribute and be part of something big.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our five outcome areas:
Oranga hapū, iwi and Māori is improved through an enduring, equitable and positive Māori-Crown partnerships.
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving.
- People can easily access the services and information they need.
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand.
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government.
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, 11 October 2022
For more information please contact: Aleena Antony, Talent Acquisition Lead at Aleena.email@example.com
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.