21/107 Personal Assistant
Organisational Capability and Services
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Technology Services and Solutions
Branch: Organisational Capability and Services
Salary: $48,467 - $65,573
Personal Assistant to Chief Information Officer / General Manager Technology
- Permanent - Fulltime
- Opportunity within a diverse Government department
- Providing critical support to senior leaders
Are you a dynamic personal assistant with energy and initiative? Te Tari Taiwhenua Internal Affairs is looking for a Personal Assistant to support two of its senior leaders to effectively deliver their mahi.
You will provide support to the CIO/General Manager and the Manager of Strategy and Engagement by effectively managing schedules and correspondence, and performing a wide variety of administrative, planning, and organising duties. You will also coordinate group-wide activities and will perform all tasks with confidentiality, initiative, tact and independent judgment.
The Personal Assistant maintains effective working relationships with key business group stakeholders to support the work of the leadership team, so a curious mind and attention to detail is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in providing efficient and effective personal assistance at Senior Management level.
- Experience in office management, technology and systems.
- A proactive attitude, an eye for detail and solid judgement.
- A creative and innovative approach, to support a strong team culture, positively contributing to team meetings and celebrations.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with initiative and flexibility.
- Detailed focus with the ability to anticipate and help manage risks.
The Technology Services and Solutions group sit within Organisational Capability and Services Branch, a branch dedicated to driving the rest of the Department to succeed by providing services that help business groups and people within DIA make the best contribution to New Zealand.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday 9 March 2021
For more information please contact: Murray Davey on email@example.com
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.